Friday, July 24, 2015

Metal Archives Post

I'm writing this so my profile isn't cluttered with it. This is just to reiterate that I won't be active on Metal Archives. My heart is being guided elsewhere now. Ever since I finally, finally decided to let God take the reins in my life (rather than guiding myself between Him and esotericism), there's been a kind of clarity in my life that I'd never thought possible. As such, I truly feel God is guiding my heart somewhere, and in order to carry on with this, I really need to stop updating a metal website all the time.

God specifically kept me there until I got HB (a Christian band) taken off the blacklist. Even when I was making the post, I admit I was skeptical. In the days waiting for my post to be reviewed, I kept thinking, "I don't know, God, I don't know if this post is really going to go well. I'm not really sure if it's worth keeping me in this spot in life for this." I was reassured of it in my heart, though. And they were indeed approved, just as God assured me!

After years of effectively using metal and its scene as a crutch in my life, it's time to experience other things in life. Which I've slowly, slowly been doing for awhile now, but I need to go further with it now. Metal is still my favorite genre of music, and I still plan to make metal (or at least metal-based) music, but I'm not going to be as active in the scene at large anymore. I don't even usually call myself a "metalhead" anymore, because I just like so many other styles, too. (Dubstep, rap, filmscore, pop, noise, industrial, electronic, country, rock, and more!)

I'd like to be more active in the brony community (maybe even brony music scene?) We'll see what God says, though.

And remember, you DON'T have to leave Metal Archives, or the metal community at all, to be Christian. Just accept Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, to blot out your sins (we've ALL sinned), and repent. (You'll mess up and sin again anyway, even if you don't want to in your heart, but you can ASK for forgiveness and OBTAIN it!) This is a direct invitation to any of you who are reading this. I would ideally like to see every single user on Metal Archives in Heaven.

In the meantime, it's not like I'm just leaving you guys behind, or something. First off, I was never active in the community anyway, only in updating the database. Second, that's not my intent at all - I'm still available if you need to get in touch for any reason. Here --> imperialkodnarok AT gmail DOT com 

God bless.

However, there are still a few things left undone on there, and you may be able to help. I need proof (pictures of albums, a place that's selling albums, an official download from bandcamp or something) for the following Christian bands. If you have any, please send them to [[[ imperialkodnarok AT gmail DOT com ]]] Here's the list: 





- AYA (Ecuador)
- Bellor (USA)
- Bereshith Elyon (Brazil)

- California (unblack metal; country unknown)
- Crushed Serpent (Thailand/Malaysia)

- Decarnate (death metal, USA)
- God Enthroned (Ecuador)
- Hazael (Brazil)
- Hipostenias Mefistofélicas (Brazil)
- Kissing the Crown of Thorns (Jordan)
- Kvaldar (USA)
- Nordic Wolves (Peru, later became Rito perpetuo)
- Nuclear Blaze (USA? I think?)
- Rito perpetuo (Peru, started as Nordic Wolves)

- Siervo (Venezuela)
- Taking Authority (Argentina)
- Thy Providence (Honduras)
- Timōrātus (USA)
- Pulcro (Brazil)
- Unblack Star (Brazil)

- WarHorse (Norway) 
- Worshiper (Brazil)

(Please don't go crazy looking around online, or anything. I've already searched online a lot. Plus, I think a couple of these bands are actually still working on their demos. But if you happen to have a copy of one of these bands' demos or something, then get in touch.)

Thank you for any proof you can provide, and God bless! I'll still be writing on this blog. I'll probably have another post soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment