Saturday, September 5, 2026

The Media That Tells You to Hate Christianity

Wes Craven was a film writer/director, and most people reading this probably recognize him.

"[A pornographic film he worked on] presented many of Craven's nascent trademarks, including [. . .] the depiction of Christian religion as a force of oppression that asphyxiates the capacity of humans to be happy." [1]

What kind of happiness does Wes' worldview promote, that can't be found in Christianity?

"Sheffler admitted that during a one-on-one sequence with Peabody, he had threatened to push her over a cliff if she failed to hit her marks."

"Hess also admitted threatening Peabody [. . .] I was very mean to the girls, so when it came to the rape scene, [Peabody] didn't have to act. I told her, 'I'm really going to fuck you if you don't behave yourself. They'll just let the camera run. I'm going to devastate you.' I don't think she was too happy about that."

A real threat to murder someone, and a real threat to rape someone. Not part of the movie, but threatened on-set by her coworkers, and done under Wes' watch: "Craven recalled that the on-set relationship between Hess and Peabody was turbulent." ... Craven noted that Peabody had told him afterward, "My God... I had the feeling they really hated me" [2]

Apparently his idea of happiness includes a libertine right of coworkers to threaten homicide and sexual assault on a 23-year-old actress and face no consequences for their actions. By the way, when Wes died, many people paid tribute to him, including women. [3] Apparently in Hollywood, as long as you make good movies, it's okay to allow homicide/rape threats on your set, and #MeToo doesn't apply to you. In the case of David Hess, you can even make the rape threat yourself and not only be let off the hook for it, you can even join a film institute and teach youth programs. [4] You're fine in their book.

 

These are the people propagandizing and rallying against Christianity in their films and mocking it in interviews.
WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

No comments:

Post a Comment