Sunday, December 20, 2015

Simple Commands...

Why is it so hard for people - in particular, myself - to follow simple commands from God? The convictions He's put into my heart are very simple, yet I still manage to consistently go against them, to the point I'm back at the same transitional point I was at back in July, and a frame of mind only slightly better than what I was delivered from. But the good thing here is, I'm at least now aware of it, and properly know to avoid it. In the past, I would have just gone further into it, not having any kind of working solution in mind. Believing that God existed, but somehow not trusting in Him, and instead relying on my own solutions that never worked. Now I have true faith that God will help me through the things I face, guiding and protecting.

(I originally posted this on The Blackest Light)

No comments:

Post a Comment