Monday, October 17, 2016

1/3 of the World

The statistic was brought to my attention again that "nearly 1/3" of the world is Christian. Some people, I fear, may be content with this number. But there are two problems with this.

The first problem is that, as far as I know, we don't know if this 1/3 is all Christians. Many, many people claim to be, but choose to believe in lies / heresies that go directly against God's word, or twist God's word to fit some personal agenda of theirs, or live carelessly / unrepentantly sin and make no attempt to grow or seek God.

The second problem is what that number implies: nearly 2/3 of the world is not Christian. And when I say "not Christian", don't be confused. I'm not saying that "nearly 2/3 of the world has a different opinion than me" - I don't care if people agree with my opinions, I've explained innumerable times on here, and elsewhere, how Christianity is factual - I'm saying that 2/3 of the world is not saved. 2/3 of the people on this planet right now will end up in Hell the way things are right now.

While it's certainly encouraging that 1/3 of the world is (presumably) saved, and that is a large number, twice that number is not saved. That's troubling. I'm not sure what exactly to do yet, but we have to do more. I'm aware that we won't be able to help everybody, but we have to do more. Definitely pray about this. Ask God what you can do. I definitely will. I know this blog doesn't bring in a lot of traffic, but for whoever reads this, I really wanted to bring these numbers to your attention.

May God bless and guide you all according to His perfect will! In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment