Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Second Post In One Day

I know I just wrote a post about the music we sang in church (please go read that), but while I'm remembering to sign in here, I wanted to make another post.

I make music as well, and it's probably the kind of music most readers here would like. My only active project right now is an unblack metal project, Look Above You at the Sky. ("War EP" is war metal, "Victory" is symphonic.) I also have a few other older and more experimental songs here.

The reason I'm sharing these is because back in the day, music like "War EP" or "Reawaken the Congregation" are things that really would have helped me on my spiritual path, so maybe it will help others, too. Even today, those songs actually help me a lot. I truly hope you guys get something out of this music, and that it was worth taking up blog space to plug it here, and as always, may God bless you all according to His perfect will. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment