Sunday, November 6, 2016

[Archive.org] Reverorum ib Malacht interview

Seeing that this link was removed from their "additional notes" on Metal Archives, I wanted to make sure this was still available somewhere.
Now, as I've said before on here, I don't agree with Catholicism. I think it's full of unbiblical principles (rosaries, purgatory, etc) and gives undeserved authority to human "popes". However I still think this interview contains a lot of intelligent and thought-provoking ideas and theology (even if I disagree with the Catholic influence on the details). Not to mention it contains a lot of information that fans of Reverorum ib Malacht would probably like to know.

That being said,
http://web.archive.org/web/20140414014831/hammemit.wordpress.com/malacht

No comments:

Post a Comment