Thursday, October 9, 2014

Logic

Some people think that the reason I am a Christian is because, darn-tootin', I'll just believe anything I hear.

Yes, that's why I reject: atheism, deism, paganism, heathenism, taoism, satanism, druidism, atavism, naturalism, wicca, occultism, gnosticism, esotericism, zoroastrianism, (modern) judaism, hinduism, islam, buddhism, norse mythology, and new age. It's because I'll believe "anything" I hear. 

No, I'm a Christian because I'm aware of God's work in this world. Christianity is the only logical belief. I also see that the world literally could not operate in the way it does if supernatural forces were not at work. There are too many coincidences, too many unexplained phenomena, too many similar cases, too many subtle nudges that can't be explained as fleeting thoughts... Also the simple fact that something can't come from nothing. That "something" and those "supernatural forces" being, of course, explained by Christianity.

God bless you all, according to His perfect will. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment