Friday, April 12, 2019

Good Doggos in Christian Metal

Recently when I was doing some updates on Unblack Archives, I seemed to happen upon a lot of artwork involving dogs. I love dogs, so I got this idea (that sounded A LOT better in my head than it does now that I'm actually typing it out, lol). Anyway, here are some dogs (cute in a cute way, and cute in a creepy way) that I find in the Christian metal scene. I'll probably update this from time to time. Click on each image / open each image in a new tab to view in higher res.











^ From Verdelger's compilation album! Here are some better-quality images of the front artwork:
If I can somehow find the original reverse artwork, with the howling wolf, I'll update this!






The thumbnail for deathcore project Horcrux / Horcrvx's song "Spitting Nails".
The original didn't really show any obvious "gore" at the bottom, but I figured I'd crop it anyway, just to be safe.


Drottnar with their "new vocalist"!









More will probably be added here at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment