Monday, December 14, 2020

Once Again!

Once again God proves Himself to be a real, existing being, and one who cares about us!

I returned to Metal Archives, primarily for promotion reasons for bands who work with my record label, but also to make some random updates. I was going to submit another band when God told me not to, that I should wait and a more important band would come up. (This is relevant because there is a limit of 15 bands you can have in the submission queue at any given time.) This honestly seemed silly to me as nothing of the sort seemed apparent, but I decided to listen anyway. I didn't listen other times and was wrong!

Today rolls around. I release an album for an artist... and I realize, it's time to submit that artist to the archives! Had I not listened to God, I wouldn't have had any space left in the queue to submit that artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment