Friday, August 14, 2015

Possible Warning?

Well, not a warning for everyone, but apparently for some people.

Now, "spirit guides", as most understand them to be these days, are usually actual spirits, but certainly not the kind of spirits you want "guiding" you. They are, in fact, demonic/negative/evil spirits looking to deceive you.

Back when I used to communicate with spirit guides, there was always one with which I communicated more than any others. I really don't want to go into it for a number of reasons, but the basic point I want to make here is, this evil spirit appeared to me in visions in the form of a blue, female dragon. Now, I'm not talking about Saphira from the Eragon movies, though they do look fairly similar. I'm talking about a spirit.

Even when I used to listen to and communicate with this spirit, I noticed something strange in my conversations with others. It appears I was not the only susceptible one who had met this spirit.

A friend of mine dreamed of having his own pet dragon. He believed in things... similar to what I did, though not exactly the same. And when I described some of my visions to him (thinking I could trust him to handle the information objectively; I was unfortunately incorrect), he was surprised by my description of this spirit with which I'd communicated so closely. In his wishes for a dragon, he wanted one that looked exactly like what I saw in those visions.

Still another person with similar beliefs... Well, I always wanted to meet such people! And I sure did... Anyway, some time later, I met another person with similar beliefs to mine, which I am still keeping intentionally vague, but when I described this spirit, he claimed that he too had met it. Not just any "blue dragon", but this specific one.

I'm aware that some would have seen this as validation, and for a short while I did too, but I'd already read an article from "A Walk Through the Kingdom" (I HIGHLY recommend it! Read it [HERE]) which made me really reconsider a lot of the experiences I'd had. And the very next day, when I was going for a walk and typically would have had this spirit accompany me, I instead told it to just leave me.

So this is very odd. I don't know how common it is for people to encounter this spirit, but apparently it's more common than one might think. If you're someone who has encountered it, I strongly urge you to COMMAND it to leave you immediately, in the name of JESUS CHRIST! (It's not original, but it's true, as the internet would put it!) This spirit, like most demons that try to hide the fact that they're demons, may appear friendly. It may appear beautiful. But if you are dealing with this spirit, it is nothing more than a liar sent out by the devil.

And in fact, if you are dealing with anything like "spirit guides" or anything of the sort, they too are liars sent by the devil. I urge you to command them to leave you, as well, in Jesus' name! Jesus is the only way to God the Father, and God is the only one who is good. Take it from someone who's been in a similar place to where you are now. These spirits may seem beneficial to you now, but they're not, and life is so, so much better without them. The only spirit you need in your life is the Holy Spirit, from God Himself, which gives you truth, instead of lies.

God bless you all and guide you all according to His perfect will.

PRAY for protection! Faith makes them back away [quick note on that], but let God shut the door on them.

In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment